Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sickness

So I started coming down with something last thursday. My throat was a little soar, but I thought it was because of my ear infection. Then I started coughing and had zero energy. Believe it or not, Sunday was my worst day. Josh got up with Conner and let me sleep the WHOLE day (I slept in and then took a nap when Conner went down for his nap). I went to the Super Bowl party feeling a little better. That night, Conner woke up crying and I went in to find him with a raging fever! I gave him some Tylenol and rocked him back to sleep. He has had a fever since but no other symptoms (except tired grumpiness)- until this morning- now he has a cough. Now, at least I know that he does have something going on...not just some crazy fever for 3 days.
Hopefully we can kick it soon and get back to the park and Disneyland!
Owen and Sydney came over this morning for a short time and he had fun hanging out with them.

5 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

we hope everyone is feeling better soon. that sure was nice of your hubby to let you sleep. good job josh!

Erin said...

Hope you both feel better soon!

Lindsey and Ben said...

We hope that he feels better soon! Avery probably got him sick! I am sorry about that!!

with love, r said...

No, No Linds! There is all kinds of stuff going around and I think "I" was the one to pass something on to him. Even if she did...it's not a problem!

sharon said...

What a wonderful husband you have. I think he learned it from his dad.
love you guys