Grandma Owens, Conner, and I went to the fabric store today to choose fabric for baby blankets. Grandma O. makes really cute blankets that are large enough to swaddle your new munchkins for a while. They are so cute and we picked out some great fabrics. I will take pictures of them when she has them made.
I also got some fabric to finish the window treatments in our bedroom. Then new curtains I purchased just don't block out enough light...and since the baby will be in our room for a long time I wanted to fix that problem. I added a little organza for color and to be a pretty focal point for when the curtains are closed.
While Conner was napping and for about an hour after he woke up I was a crazy cleaning/purging maniac.
- cleaned bedroom
- folded laundry (ours, Conner's, and Wyatt's)
- cleaned off dresser
- cleared off both side tables to bed
- cleaned off changing table and photographed it to sell on Craigslist
- cleaned and threw away a ton of stuff under each sink in our master bath
- went through Conner's clothes and separated what he can and can't wear anymore
- divided those clothes into bins (one for us and the other for Jen- who let us borrow Max's clothes)
- put Conner's fitting clothes in the right side of his closet and Wyatt's clothes in the left side of his closet
- separated and started new laundry
I know all you mommies out there know how good it feels to be a little more prepared for the arrival of a new one!!
I feel great and right now I'm wondering how much more I can get done before going to bed!





1 Calling Birds:
that is awesome you are getting so much done. keep up the good work!
Post a Comment