Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Everyone!


Happy Valentine's everyone.
Just had to let you all know what a great guy Josh is. He was feeling a little bad after that Valentine's party the other night..something about The Newlywed game we played and the lack of thought when it comes to gift giving. Not a big deal really-especially compared to some of the other husbands. I mean come on, paintball pants?! Hee Hee.


But for this Valentine's, despite being bogged down at work with some detailed reports, he went to a lot of trouble to find me a gift he thought I would really like. First, last night, he got me giant chocolate covered strawberries- and he hasn't eaten any of them himself. Then this morning, he left a gift and card on the stairs. When I came across them, he told me that he did a lot of research on the internet (on Oprah.com of all places) and had heard about this book (Eat Pray Love) on the radio...he thought it would match my personality and uplift my spirits. I am really looking forward to reading it.

I have to say, he did a fantastic job and I am just way more impressed with his thought and effort than anything. He is too sweet for words and always full of surprises. I love my guy with all my heart!



3 Calling Birds:

Lindsey and Ben said...

What a sweet guys you have! Happy Valentine's day to you both!

peacekeeper said...

we are all glad you stuck with him. Josh you did good! happy valentines day

Toby said...

Wonderful job Josh!

P.S. - I will never forget how you love to get on Oprah.com and look around.