Monday, February 25, 2008

Conner's Dislikes

I just ate a whole package of graham crackers dunked in milk- by myself. Just to clarify- I ate a package within the box, not the whole box.





Grandma Owens was wondering (a little sarcastically I'm afraid) whether there was anything food-wise that Conner did not like.
Here is a list of foods he is "currently not liking"
  • jello
  • tuna fish sandwich
  • beef stew
  • any cooked vegetable (except for peas and sometimes brocolli)
  • charbroiled chicken
  • toast with jelly (he only eats off the jelly- but he likes cinnamon toast- go figure)
  • bananas

I know the list is larger. I will have to add things as I think of them or as he tries them.

Some things that he really loves are berries, dried apple chips, soy yogurt, tortillas, and chili lime chicken. Oh, and he tried a sucker (grape flavored) for the first time today and he absolutely LOVED that. He kept it in his mouth for like 10 minutes, just sucking on it and drooling all over. Then he bit into it and chewed the last part up. He laughed when he did this. I asked him if it was yummy and he said, "yummy!"

5 Calling Birds:

sharon said...

You know I was just joking with you about what Conner eats?
but it is good to know what he likes and doesn't that way I can try to have things he likes over at the house.

Raechal said...

ha ha! he is one funny kid! Don't you love how they are always changing their preferences, just to make it hard on us, I'm sure :)

Jamie said...

I love graham crackers with milk. I haven't had it for a long time. Looks like I might need to have a litle snack today.

Lindsey and Ben said...

That is hiliarious! Of course he is going to like the sucker! He is really, really cute!!! I love his dimples in his cheeks when he smiles

peacekeeper said...

all my kids love suckers. miles and tanner make the biggest messes but have the happiest faces while making those messes. and it keeps them quiet for a few moments.