Some of you may recall Gentian Violet from biology. I had some put into my ear this morning as plan B to clearing up the yeast in my right ear. Right now it is itching 10 times worse than it did before. I guess it has to get worse before it gets better.
This is the same medication used to clear up thrush in a baby's mouth and on the women's you know whats. It has a tendency to stain...as you can see from this poor kid to the right.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





2 Calling Birds:
my friend had that while breastfeeding her daughter and we all kinda thought it was funny but sad at the same time. why does it have to be purple...i like the color but cant they make it clear? hope your ear feels better soon.
I'm glad that you are able to find something to take care of your ear. I hope this works. Feel better
Post a Comment