Yes, as Toby said, I forgot to mention Conner's cotton candy experience. Yesterday was his very first time trying cotton candy. I handed him a handful he stuck some in his mouth then he whipped his head around to look at me with big round eyes. Then he smiled from ear to ear and shoved some more into his mouth. Yeah, he really liked it a lot. Then he proceeded to run around like crazy for about 15 minutes. Then he crashed. All pooped out from the sugar and the day. All he could do was stare off into space.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago






3 Calling Birds:
That is hysterical! What a sugar rush. And the Gentian violet stuff is AWESOME! We used it with Bryson as a baby.
my kids think cotton candy is the best and so does their dad. i am not a fan but i think that is hilarious about conners first experience. he cracks me up. love ya
I knew he would love cotton candy, I think just about everyone does!
What doesn't Conner like?
Post a Comment