Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hop on Adventures

Conner and I went to Hop on Adventures (has a new name but can't remember it) this morning. There was an older group of kids there at first that he really enjoyed watching. He laughed like crazy when they went down the slides. But he didn't venture out himself until Avery showed him the way. Eventually he was jumping on the trampoline and going down the slide by himself. He REALLY loved the slide and wanted me to keep going up and down as well. Let's just say I got an undesired workout this morning and now I am so tired I can hardly type, but I wanted to keep up in my "journal" our daily events before they escaped my memory.
Wish I had some pics of the whole thing- he ran himself sweaty!
I do have a picture of the burn he got on his nose and face. You know how those bounce houses are made of that plastic stuff that burns your skin when you slide on it too long and too hard (Lindsey got one on her ankle too)? Well one of Conner's trips down the slide ended up on his face- he didn't even notice...and still doesn't. You can barely even tell here- but tonight he looks like a jolly old elf.

2 Calling Birds:

Lindsey and Ben said...

That was so fun yesterday! Thanks for joining us! We will definitely have to go back!

peacekeeper said...

sounds like a good adventure. glad the little burn was the only injury. success!