Monday, February 4, 2008

Party Party Party


The last week has been full of excitement as Josh and I ventured out for a little socializing. On friday, we enjoyed a night with friends at a "LOST" premiere party. I myself, am not a fan, but Josh LOVES the show. Luckily, there was an hour recap so I had some sort of idea what was going on. There was lots of tasty food- I think the trifle was my favorite- and lots of fun people and games. What a fun night.
The next night we got to spend with my sister in law Raechal and her hubby Toby. I wasn't feeling very good...but I always enjoy hanging out with them. We were lucky enough to get to do an audit together for a community group we belong to called The Grange. It really wasn't as bad as it sounds...we had a great time actually. The next day was spent breaking the sabbath by going to a Superbowl Party at friends. We got to BBQ even though it was yucky outside. The men watched the game, the ladies talked in the kitchen, and the kids played all over! All in all, it was a fabulous get together. I ate way too many brownies!! I did actually watch the end of the game where the Giants came back to win in an upset over the Patriots!! Pretty impressive!

2 Calling Birds:

Sarah said...

Wow- you guys have been really busy lately- and with such fun stuff! Your party weekend sounds like a lot of fun. I am having braxton hicks as well. The weirdest part is the shape my stomach takes while having the contraction- definitely not round! Glad things are going well for you guys and that our babies are going to be born so close together!

peacekeeper said...

you party animals. we miss playing too.