Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ouch

Just a quick blog to say that today was quite mellow- except when Conner smacked his eye on our magazine holder (see picture, next to his left eye). And yes, this is another picture of Conner sneaking into the fridge. Stinker!

5 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

welcome to the blogging of owies. how do you spell that. anyways. that looks painful but boys will be boys. i thought you were locking up your fridge...is that not working?

with love, r said...

I haven't locked the fridge cuz I didn't want to put that adhesive on it. I could put one of our gates at the door but we only have two and they are currently being used for other things. I just need to get to the store to get another gate (especially before the baby comes!!)

Sarah said...

I love the black eye pictures- we have many! Boys are just crazy and are always getting hurt. The nice thing is that they get over it pretty quickly- it usually looks a lot worse than it feels for them. I'm glad that Conner is okay and that things are going well for you guys!

Tonya said...

OUCH! We've had our fair share of shiners over here, too. Boys don't think about the consequences of jumping off the couch, onto the 14 cushions stacked up next to the fireplace. Whatever.

sharon said...

This is just one of many that I'm sure Conner will have. I think its great that you documented the event. I used to hope no one would stop us in a store because our kids had so many bruises.