Monday, February 11, 2008

Last Minute Disneyland Plans

Conner and I went to Disneyland today on a last minute decision. He seemed to be feeling a lot better yersterday, so I thought I'd get him to the park today. This time we went into California Adventure Park that wasn't quite as busy and has a lot of rides for Toddlers. We went on Monster's, Inc. twice- which he was a little nervous about but kept saying and signing "More" when it would stop. Then we went to A Bug's Life area and went on all kinds of things in there- which he LOVED. Then I took him over to the Zephyr- which I thought he would be scared of but wasn't (and he loved it too). And our last ride of the day was on King Triton's Carasoul. He rode a purple seal and had a pretty good time. He slept on the car ride home- but woke up when we got there and didn't want to take a real nap in his bed...boy is he gonna be tired tonight at FHE with Josh's family.
I forgot to say that one of my favorite things about some of the rides is that they also have smells!! Like in Monsters, Inc. when you go into the sushi place you can smell ginger and when you go by the Snow Monster's door and he offers you lemon snow cones- you smell lemon. Pretty cool!

1 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

sounds like the season pass for you guys was a great decision. fun times!