Remember a while back when I said that I was constantly craving sweets and that I thought I had an overgrowth of yeast in my system? By the way, this is very common in women who have been or are pregnant. There are multiple other symptoms...
I was right! And it is currently affecting my ears. They are super itchy all the time- I am sure I have grossed many people out by having my pinky finger in my ear all the time (YUCK- SORRY!) Anyways- I itched a little too much (with a Q-Tip), and made my ear swell and ooze- even yummier. I couldn't hear out of it for about two weeks. Well, I finally went to the doc today and he confirmed my suspisions. He sucked out the gunk and sprayed boracic powder in there to make it acidic (to kill the overgrowth). I was super dizzy after he sucked and sprayed...it felt really kooky. But, now I can hear!! Yipee. I have a follow up appt. next week and he will do the same thing and then give me some oil drops to start promoting natural wax production.
What a relief, in so many different ways!!
If I did, Sorry to gross you out.





2 Calling Birds:
glad you can hear again. so will you stop craving sweets? maybe i can claim that one. probably not...no yuckies in my ears...darn. i wish i had a good excuse.
I am so glad you found out and can do something to make it better. I enjoyed the other day with you talking while Conner slept. It is always a joy to watch him.
Post a Comment