Monday, February 11, 2008

Owen's B-day


We celebrated Owen and Raechal's b-day last night at our weekly Grandma's and Grandpa's house Sunday dinner. Sharon makes the best Tacos- anyone who knows this tradition will agree. Then, Owen opened presents and we ate cake. The Owens' have another tradition of makeing "MUSH". Which is just white b-day cake mushed with vanilla ice cream. I prefer my cake drowning in a bowl of ice cold milk (I also love cornbread the same way- with honey). To each his own.


Then I had Josh take a pic of me so those of you who haven't seen me in a while could see how large my belly is. Do you think this horizontal striped shirt makes me look fat?? Ha Ha.

4 Calling Birds:

Emily said...

You don't look fat! You look pregnant and lovely. :) I love reading about your adventures!

Sunny said...

I think you look great - you DO NOT look fat! And ditto on Sharon's tacos - they are the BEST!

peacekeeper said...

wow...look at that belly!!! jk you look great. andrew sitting over my shoulders wanted to add that it isnt your shirt that makes you look fat it is your pregnant belly that does. all men should be shot!

sharon said...

Thanks for the compliment about the tacos. Yummy but not on the diet.
I think you look and are beautiful whether you are prego or not!!
We love you.