Saturday, February 16, 2008

Quack Quack


Raechal and I went to Disneyland on Friday with our kids and had a so much fun. Note to selves: When going on the giant Ferris Wheel in Disney Adventure Park DO NOT go in the swinging cages...opt for the non-swinging!!! Conner, Raechal, and I were scared (which is weird cuz both Rae and I like Roller Coasters), Sydney could care less, and Owen was a little scared but laughing and smiling. Conner was much better on Monsters, Inc. He didn't hold on to me and he looked all around while sitting on my lap.
I made plans for Josh, Conner, and me to go for a walk around the lake this morning and took along some stale cereal and crackers to feed the ducks. Conner loves to make duck sounds and he thought it was so cool to feed them. We made it all the way around the lake (one mile) and it only took us an hour and forty five minutes. Hee Hee. Conner likes to dawdle. I thought it was wonderful. He would stop and check out the world around him, make noises, talk, jump, run, and just be a kid. It was really fun to watch him and be patient enough not to care that it was taking forever to go around. He makes us unbelievably happy.

3 Calling Birds:

Ashley said...

You guys are so cute! I love that you are able to do fun things like walk around the RSM lake as a family!

peacekeeper said...

he is such a sweetie. glad you guys are able to have such fun family time. those are precious moments. miss ya and love ya

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh! The swinging cages on the ferris wheel are the worst. I get scared to death. Which is really weird because I love roller coasters, too!