Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm total clutz! I was flipping the egg and flipped it right out of the pan. Nice.

Conner is prepped and ready for surgery to his hair. Bye Bye curls. Time for a trim.

Not Bad.

I'm sure most of you know what a hassle it is to change car seats and get them all altered for the right size. We got Conner a new Britax Frontier and bumped Wyatt into Conner's old Britax. Very roomy. Both Conner and Wyatt are swimming in their new seats-rather than over flowing like they were in their old seats.
I waited until late to get started on these and ended up putting them in the car at midnight. So, I needed the interior lights...which I left on and had to jump my car in the morning before I raced Conner to his doctor appointment. Raechal babysat the mucous laden Wyatt at our house while we were off to the infirmary (you should see all the runny noses in the waiting room).

Cheese less pizza with non dairy, non egg crust. All for Conner- who wouldn't eat it. He kept saying, "A en et, may Nonna syet" (Egg in it, make Conner sick). I think he was just making excuses. Ha Ha. Next time I'll try pepperoni, I was just trying to use what we had in the house.




Cute pilgrim hat cookies I made using a chewy gingersnap cookie recipe found on Be Different Act Normal (and they are chewy!!). And using the idea from Scribbit. They're not quite as pretty as the model. But they taste yummy.
A few extra thoughts:
I hate it when songs use computer altered voices in their singing. I'm not talking like Lynrd Skynrd altered, I'm talking like Jay-Lo and all those new hip hop songs. Yuck. Also, I hate it when they use the laser sound in songs. Bewr, Bewr, Bewr, Bewr, Bewr. Stop!!!
On a happier note: Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. It's late. I still have to bake a pie tonight, cook a turkey and green bean casserole (this aint your mamas green bean casserole) tomorrow. We've got ants...holy rain batman. Seriously though, I saw the ants making their way under our house about a month back. If someone so much as leaves a tiny crumb on the floor- they invade. I've been keeping it so clean...but they still come...they just come to make their little trails and send out scouts!! I sprayed some poison sauce right into their little holes. Die ants! Die!
Ok, back to my happier thought...I've got a lot to do but I'm so happy. This is what I'm here for. To bake and take care of my kids. Hee Hee. Oh, and my hubby. He made me laugh like crazy again tonight. Take a look at this video Beyonce made (push play video off to the right)- Josh was imitating her and wondering if it was as weird to anyone else as it was to him. She's like dancing and then she's talking to you like normal even though she's dancing and she's writhing on the ground and talking all normal. You should ask him for the imitation. Hilarious.
Things are great. I'm thankful. I'm just plain old thankful.

4 Calling Birds:

Lorie said...

Those turned out SO cute! And I bet they were even yummier with the Molasses cookies! I need to pick up MORE molasses!

And I cannot believe you cut off those gorgeous curls! I would be afraid that they wouldn't grow back!!

Tonya said...

Cute haircut! And super yummy cookies. Thanks for the delivery in the pouring rain last night! You are so sweet. Happy Thanksgiving.

Megan said...

Cute Pilgrim hat's.

Cortney said...

Roxie was crying all day... "But, Mom, i just want another Pilpim Hat!!!" Thanks again, Rach! You are the best. I hope your clothes dried quickly.