Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New

His beautiful dark locks are getting sooo long. I love the curl and I don't want to cut it...but I know it's starting to look scraggly.
To buzz or to cut? That is the question.

I purchased that helmet I was talking about. No procrastination here, I don't want to be responsible for him cracking his dome!

He loooooves it and doesn't want to take it off - until he starts getting really sweaty.
He wore out the path in front of our house today. Going up to the street and back while I landscaped the front porch.

Now what Wyatt? What are ya gonna do now? Just lean back a little and bend your legs...that's how you get down from that position that you keep getting stuck in over and over.
Count 'em- 4! 4 New Teeth on top of the existing 2!!!!!!

2 Calling Birds:

Cortney said...

I can't decide whether to cut Ry's hair either! And can you tell your kid to stop growing up so fast, he's making mine look bad!

Toby said...

It looks like WoWo's is standing up to take a leak in the toy box! They grow up so fast!