On our way up to the Apple Orchard the other day, Josh and I had a great time together....
When we were in the (909), we were reminded of an incident that Josh and his dad witnessed a while back. They saw a young punk kid wearing a wife beater, low baggy shorts, and trucker hat along with a young girl. The only thing that Josh remembered her wearing was bootie shorts with "White Trash Slut" written accross the butt. No joke.
They were being arrested.
We saw a Cinderella carriage on a flatbed trailer. It was actually quite pretty and I could imagine all the OC county girls having to have it at their prom. Then we both agreed that they'd probably rather have a convertible Mercedes to do the honors.

We saw the best corner sign waving guy we've ever seen anywhere! We couldn't stop talking about his moves! He was wearing a GIANT sombrero that came down over his eyebrows. He held the sign with one hand and the other hand he held in a point- he'd bring it out in front of him, to his hip, then behind him; meanwhile he's basically doing the twist but not static- he's lifting his feet and moving all around. He was NOT wearing head phones. We saw him about 5 minutes from the orchard. After we'd been at the orchard for over 2 hours, we saw him on our way out, doing the same exact thing. Only this time he had competition.
He blew them out of the water.





1 Calling Birds:
Hooray I found your blog! I love it! I completely believed your ridiculous quiche story-- I think you had some of the more braggy 'mommybloggers' panicking that they'd never outdo someone who plucks eggs from under chicken butts. And your Hawaii post was so cute. And, you guys are all ridiculously good-looking. See you at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment