Not feeling too witty or wordy, so I'm just gonna be brief and picture-full...but I need to get some pictures posted before I get behind.
Ants, back again, on Thanksgiving night-attacking the sink full of dishes. GROSS!
Found a tree the day after Thanksgiving. Conner had a good time and was really excited. He couldn't wait to get the lights on. Josh was a super helper- he's a quick and efficient ornament putter onner.
Me: What do you put in your dough.
Dorky High School Guy: Nothing, we just put flour on it and then the sauce and stuff.
Me: No, I mean, how do you make your dough?
DHSG: I don't know, it's like a secret recipe or something.
Me: (after laughing out loud) Ok...can I talk to Jim (the owner)....
I had to laugh- I spoke to a manager (cuz Jim wasn't there) who let me know there is no milk or eggs in the dough. I ordered a Pepperoni no cheese pizza for Conner. He picked off and ate the pepperoni but not the crust...





0 Calling Birds:
Post a Comment