Friday, November 14, 2008

We enjoyed some acorn squash last night, the way my Grandma Great Grandma used to do it, with butter and brown sugar. Ok- we used soy butter so Conner could eat it and GGG would usually use butternut. It was still tasty. I had to have Josh help me cut it open. Does anyone have any acorn squash cutting open secrets? These things are like rocks!!!
Grandma Great Grandma- I used to call Great Grandma just Grandma so every time I said "Grandma" my mom or whoever would say "Great Grandma" so eventually, I learned it as "Grandma Great Grandma".



Like I said, Conner looooves the helmet. Has to have it on 24/7. He wore it to In-N-Out today. People thought he was funny and there was a table of older folks sitting next to us that kept smiling at him and waving. He would yell "Hi" right back and wave.
*We went to In-N-Out today to meet Josh and Bapas for lunch...'cause I was in his area trying to get supplies to finish my FHE project.

1 Calling Birds:

shelby said...

aww so cute! i love your new picture at the top of the page! did rae make it? lol oh fyi i got a blog :)