Thursday, November 20, 2008

Did You Miss Me?


I may look comfy but I'm really trying to keep my feet from swelling up like hams with sausage toes. That's what happens when you sit in one spot for 5 hours straight, trying to cut Velcro into itty bitty pieces and cutting out 250 stars - twice!!
Sorry FHE group but I think I'm really done this time; For two reasons: too expensive, too time consuming (especially when you procrastinate).
No, Wyatt isn't trying out for his own version of Twilight...he's just eating a raspberry for the first time. Funny, huh?






Can anyone guess what this is? It's my breakfast, if that helps.





3 Calling Birds:

Raechal said...

smooshed up fried eggs?

Sarah said...

I might be done with the FHE group as well- for the same reasons... we'll see. Thanks for hosting tonight- that dessert was so delicious!

Cortney said...

Did Josh leave his Barbie laying around the house again? You should really have him clean up his things, especially when they are naked in the background!!! HaHahahaha!