Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Last Couple of Days


Wi Wi Monsieur. Eef yoo pleeez. I wood luv zee lob-stair...




Watchin' the boob tube together... and shootin' hoops?









That's my boy.





Wyatt's first boo boo happened yesterday when he did a faceplant off the foyer landing. How's that for a shot of drool though? Geesh!







Wyatt gets into mischief when his big brother's not around. All the toys are fair game, but not for long as he can't resist a good climb on mommy's legs.

Here they are again, doing some more stretching.

Conner's talented enough to eat a cookie at the same time. Speaking of cookies- these are Holiday Joe Joe's from Trader Joes. They're like an Oreo except the frosting has little chunks of candy cane in them. YUM. Highly recommended!


In honor of election day, my attempt at a Red, White, and Blue dinner turned out chili dogs, homemade apple pie, and homemade applesauce (the persimmons just looked neat, so I had to take a pic). What's more American than hot dogs and apple pie right?

I was thinking today as I made more chili dogs, that Sharon (Josh's mom) knows that I prefer chili without beans, so if we ever have it at her house she gets a special "no bean" can just for me. So sweet.

Conner and I went to the park today- twice - in an attempt to help him get to sleep better at night. Anyways, he rode his scooter over to the school/park the second time. I was a little nervous but he totally rocked the thing! He was a master. Zooming around all over the school yard and even chasing a ball all over with it. I need to get him a helmet.

Conner is starting to say "Why" all the time- without even knowing really "why".

2 Calling Birds:

Cortney said...

Candy Cane Jo-Jo's are THE best!!! Good call.

illahee said...

thanks for the comment on my blog! to answer your question, i came to japan more than nine years ago to teach english. then life happened. :D