After inhaling 2 waffles with berries and syrup on top, this little dumpling face said, "More Wok-O's and Bay Bays peees!!"
Look closely, you'll see a chubalub amongst this plethora of color!
Almost a secret shot of Conner in bathroom action...
He's doing a great job at knowing when he's gotta do something. It's the going every two minute thing, for a treat, that's killing me... and his figure (Ha Ha).
Have to make mention of a cute ritual of Conner's and mine. Whenever we hear the "ucky truck" (garbage truck) coming outside to empty the dumpsters, Conner yells, "Ucky Truck!!!" and jumps around like crazy, running for the door. We HAVE to go outside to watch the ucky truck guy in action. Conner waves and jumps and gives me a whole narration of the dumpster emptying process. Then the ucky truck "go yay" (goes away) until next time...
Another side note. I smooshed poor little Conner's fingers in the car door today. I had the back door open (to put Wyatt in) and Conner was trying to open the front door by putting his fingers along the right edge. I shut the back door, albeit slowly and not completely(thankfully), but it still cut deep dents across all 4 fingers- no blood, just some swelling and he can still grab and move stuff. Phew!
My heart ached for him, but I have to admit that when he grabs on to me and cries, I love that he wants my empathy, care, and love...oh, and the fact that he squeezes me so tight isn't so bad either.
On another 'nother note, along the same lines. Conner's been running around in the buff to catch on to this potty training thing...well, he had a DVD case in his lap and he closed it on his "stuff". Not good. He was in quite a bit of pain and grabbed onto me to cry again, this one made me giggle as I cuddled him close, praying that he wouldn't ask me to "mmmm-pma" (kiss it).





2 Calling Birds:
Roxie is deathly afraid of the garbage truck!! She runs into her room and hides. And I vividly remember my youngest brother potty training. He had smashed his little peanuts in the toilet seat and took it upon himself to wrap it in bandaids. My mom found him in the bathtub in tears screaming, "it too tight... IT TOO TIGHT!!" He probably thought they were going to fall off!
HA HA HA Hilarious Cortney!
Post a Comment