Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I took advantage of the majorly windy weather we've been having and gathered some fallen branches this morning. I had originally planned to paint them black but I think I like their natural look much better.
I still have to complete a few more projects before the mantle is finished. Stay tuned...

I was able to listen to conference and cut most of these little buggers out at the same time. Aren't they great! I got the idea and templates off http://www.marthastewart.com/. Fabulous!
I bought some black ribbon with orange sparkles today at Costco. I am going to add giant bows to the banister and other various places around the house.
I'm having lots of fun. Conner saw the mice and gasped, making his eyes wide. So hilarious! He likes to pull on their tails. I think next year I will make them out of those thin foam sheets they sell at craft stores that way they are hard to damage and easy to store for the following years.

Grab a Kleenex and go to http://welovethenielsons.blogspot.com/ to check out a video about the Nielson's and possibly participate in their benefit auction.

2 Calling Birds:

Lindsey and Ben said...

That is awesome! So Creative!

Jamie said...

Wow! Those mice must have taken forever to cut out! Everything looks so great!