There's a few reasons why I love this picture. First: Josh and his dad are in a photo together (which rarely happens), and they're both quite jolly. Second: This picture tells a story that I'll never forget especially because Grandma caught it all on film. Josh's wedding ring was a little loose and when we were swimming it came off and got lost in the mayonnaise like sediment of the back of Kawela Bay. He was desperately digging around swearing to me that he'd find it. For some reason, I wasn't worried. I wasn't mad, I wasn't freaking; I figured he wouldn't find it. Suddenly he jumped up and yelled, "I got it!" He held it up, put it on, and did a little football touchdown celebration (backwards) which abruptly came to an end when he tripped and fell backwards over the kayak. Nice. Third and lastly: It shows his hairy chest and broad muscly upper body. Which I love. Hee Hee. Oh, and his dimples. His dimples are great!


Searching, Dancing, Falling.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





0 Calling Birds:
Post a Comment