light brown peach fuzz, calling me to touch it
buttery soft skin and baby chubs
strong pincer toes learned from Mommy
baskets of laundry waiting to be folded and piles of confusions without homes
the sun kissing a web just right
speedy naked brown boy plagued by food allergies
cheeks and eyes- SO BIG
nighttime comforters in a starlit room
mischief and munchies
Having been inspired by numerous other blogs (after finally taking some time to blog stalk...which I'd never done before and should probably just stop now because it takes up so much time-dumb, dumb, dumb- I have so many things I could be doing) I have decided to try my hand at some more artistic photos of the goings on of my days. I've also picked up a few styles and ideas that I want to try out with my writing and blog layout...
I was out of control today with the camera, pointing and shooting at everything. Its hard to widdle down to the pictures that will actually end up on my blog.
You see that Conner is naked in quite a few of the pics...we are working on going potty on the toilet and doing an amazingly wonderful job- how'd I seriously get so blessed with a kid that wants to "go uckies on the toilet??"
Beautiful memories to keep.





3 Calling Birds:
I like your attempts at being artsy fartsy
my fav is definately the naked scooter riding! ha ha
cute pic's I think..
my fav is the one of conner naked. I just want to squeeze him.
Post a Comment