My sweet boys are so photogenic. I can't resist taking pictures of them all day long. It seems like Conner is always eating...but look here- he's eating pea soup and loving it!! This seemed to be the only actual vegetables he was getting...until later this same day when he ate broccoli for the first time!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!
Wyatt is soooo precious. His cute little teeth make him look like Sweet Pea from Popeye and his little cloud jammies make your hands itch to just squeeze him. Yummy Yummy my cute little munchie.
His chubby little cheeks got super wind burnt this past weekend when we went to Flagstaff. I think he just looks so rosy and pinchable.

Capturing sweet little moments in the days of the lives of my boys.
Cuddly wuddly little cuties.
Grandma and Grandpa W sent us a cute little Halloween care package. I LOVE getting things in the mail! Conner opened and unpacked the box with great enthusiasm. We just HAD to eat our lunch from the festive Halloween place settings!!
The dirty little scoundrels took a bath together for the first time last night. Unfortunately, I was not able to take any photos. Wyatt is a slippery little bugger and still can't stay sitting up on his own for an extended period of time without falling over. Conner thought having Wyatt in the tub with him was a great adventure and demonstrated how to pour water over his own head - asking to pour some over Wyatt's. I told Conner that Wyatt was OK and that I had already done it. Disaster averted.
My little boys smelled so pretty and I cuddled and read to them before they rested their little heads snug in their beds.





1 Calling Birds:
Ha, ha! Conner is eating in every picture. They are so cute!
Post a Comment