Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Lot For One Day



Hello Spider! I love this wicked lady and her purple fangs! She's crawling down the wall to get you! You can also see some more garage sale stuff- frames and the lamp. I painted the frames black and added a unique witch and a silhouette of our pet crow (jk). I tried to make the lamp shade look old and worn by grating it with a lemon zester and spraying it with tea. Its not as creepy as I'd hoped, but I think the hanging spider makes you feel kinda itchy.

Oh, my sweet precious boy loves to brush his teeth. He crawls up the counter and makes sure to use each tooth brush he can find.
He uses "Monnies" toothpaste cuz its "spah-say" (spicy).

Conner is magnificent with a camera...just look at his special touch down in the left hand corner!

Creepy Crawlies everywhere! The giant furry spider on the left was in Conner's stroller seat when I picked him up after our run the other day. It was still plump and movable (not dry, crispy, and frozen in position) so I'd imagine it was alive when I sat Conner down on him...

The other guy is a friendly lizard who visits our patio for a little sunbathing. He's welcome anytime.
Popcorn is a big hit with senor spiky pants. He tried it for the first time this week (I was chicken that he'd choke-he hasn't-yet). Loves it!!








A tiny artist at work, Conner lines up the toys with great intent.





I can't even stand how cute Conner is in his little Caribbean Pirate costume. We got a chance to show him off at our church's Trunk or Treat Party tonight. He got the hang of begging for candy...he'd hold the purple pumpkin high above his head toward the people and say, "Mwor peeez" then, "kenk-u".

0 Calling Birds: