"Hey Monnie! You got it wrong. It's not Wok'O's its Dyashfshyas."
More Nonnerisms:
Dyashfshyas= waffles
kay-kuch=ketchup
yay-yos=water
sawy-say=spicy
San=Pan (as in Peter)
Shishies=Fishies (as in Finding Nemo)
sheshit=reach it and/or toilet
tcheat=treat
tcheat=treat
yites=wipes and/or lights
osh=off
Bapas=Grandpa
Nya-Nya=Grandma
Dhontuh=Monsters(as in Inc.)
Bus=Buzz (as in Lightyear) and/or bus
Un-eez=undies (which he's finally started wearing during the day!!)
I know there are a zillion more, but we'd be here all day.
I know there are a zillion more, but we'd be here all day.
Let's just say his vocabulary is expanding and he loves to mimick..."Dane et" is one of his favorites.
Dang it, I guess it could be worse.
You should see spellcheck on this paragraph.
PS-Our couch cover is in the wash!! Please ignore the couch!!
Wyatt crawled to his Aunt Raechal last night. It was his first time, so it was slow and labored. He kept taking breaks to rest on his hip like a super model (picture coming soon). But eventually, Raechal's bling got the best of him and he raced to her. Thanks for the help Rae, he couldn't have done it without you.
He was slobbering like a Saint Bernhard last night so I checked his mouth today, and sure enough, he's working on his upper right tooth.
Wyatt is giddy over squeaky toys. He can't control anything when you squeak one at him!!! His arms and legs go crazy and he makes crazy noises. Its hilarious. You should try it sometime. You'll smile, I'm sure of it.





4 Calling Birds:
Your boys are hilarious. I love this post! -Brooke Dunyon
Watch out he is on the move.
i can not believe that conner is potty training. i am totally jealous. tanner still wont wear pull ups let alone underwear. i think miles may do it first. you guys rock!
So many fun new posts I can't keep up! Cannot believe Wyatt is crawling and Conner is potty train(ed)ing. AMAZING! Also, can I have half of your fun ambition with projects? You are amazing.
Post a Comment