$43.00 for two flipping hats at Disneyland a couple days ago!!! That's almost half of one hundred dollars!! What was I thinking? It would have been cheaper to buy sunblock. Long story short: I've been having pimple problems-yuck-so I've been using Salicylic acid wash and moisturizer. My skin feels like it's fried all the time. Anyways, I needed shade on my face quick because I forgot the sunblock. I decided I'd get a hat. Of course Conner wanted one too. He kept saying "MiMi Mou". Which I originally thought was Mickey Mouse until he squealed with delight and wrung his fingers like Evil Doctor Frankenstein and slurped his tongue like a weasel (how'd he learn all those things?) when I pointed at the pink Mini Mouse hat- after pointing at all the Mickey hats and getting "NOOOO- MI - MI - MOU!!".
Just so you know, Conner's tongue isn't actually shaped like this. It just does this forked thing when he sticks it out since he's tongue tied. Have you seen those people who cut their tongues to look like this on purpose? Nasty!
I have a problem throwing away biodegradables in the trash but I don't have a compost. I actually save them up and take them down the road on the edge of the canyon and throw them into the grass where I've seen deer, coyotes, and bunnies (not that coyotes will eat oats and apple chips). This makes me crazy about myself because I don't always take it there right away and it piles up. Which grosses Josh out and also takes up counter space...
Our downstairs closet is a catchall. In it, you will find anything from Gorilla Glue to diced tomatoes. I was trying to weed out all the seasonal decorations from the closet to put in the garage which is quickly becoming our new catchall. I accumulated a large bag of seasonal goodies which I placed by the front door waiting to go to the garage. While in the kitchen, I heard a giggle and peeked around the corner to find Conner with a wreath of clovers on his head. After taking a pic of Conner, I almost had the camera put away when I heard, "See Dat?" and turned around to find WoWos sporting the wreath as well.
This is what happens when I decide to clean like crazy!
A witch's curtain wards our door.
The cousins came over to play tonight so our family could represent at the "Yes on Prop 8" rally. Doctor Owen sedulously inspects Conner's mouth and Syders keeps Wyatt happy with toys and momentary illegible conversations.





1 Calling Birds:
I LOVE that you do that with your biodegradable scraps. I feel wasteful throwing it away, too. Maybe I should start doing something like you do. I keep thinking I should start a compost, just so I feel like I waste less, but I don't have my own space for gardening so what would I do with the compost? But someday, I swear, when we have our own yard I will.
Post a Comment