The weather is getting cooler? High hopes...I thought that making some chicken broth would bring around a chill-let's feast on chicken soup and French Bread!! Should I go all out and make HOMEMADE bread using a Conner safe recipe???
Speaking of Conner safe...he had an allergic reaction today. When he got up from his afternoon nap (after lunch)his voice was really horse and squeaky. I gave him some allergist prescribed Zyrtec. We had given him a veggie burger because I wanted him to actually ingest something more than chicken or beef, rice or noodles. The ingredients did not contain any form of milk or eggs-but did contain wheat, soy, and walnuts. I'm thinking maybe the walnuts (although he is not allergic to any other nuts- he loves nuts) or cross contamination from them being processed in a factory that utilizes milk and eggs. Whatever it was, the Zyrtec cleared him up in about 25-30 minutes so he no longer sounded like a puberty stricken teenager. These allergies are a bummer.
This is the most inhumane shot of Wyatt that we own. Please do not ridicule him because he looks like the Michelin Man- consider him more of a Stay Puff Marshmallow man- sweet and squishy and yummy!
Sydney (my niece) celebrated her two year birthday this weekend. I HAD to make her some stuff. I made burp cloths for someone a ways back (they were for Ella actually) and had leftover fabric so I decided to make a little quilt for Sydney's dollies. It isn't very professional, I didn't measure exactly or iron or pin...but it did the trick.
I admit, the dress will be a little big on her now, but I was so excited to make it when I saw it on Anna Maria Horner's blog. I could NOT find any 3 inch wide pink gingham ribbon ANYWHERE, so I had to make do with the one inch for now...but I'm keeping my eyes peeled (Ew, Yoss).
Sydney will look so precious!





2 Calling Birds:
Waaaaay cute dress! It turned out great! I've been telling my mom to make one for my girls for like a month now! Now I want one even more!
Those allergies are a bummer! I do have a pretty good & easy bread recipe if you're interested.
I thought I recognized the material! I love those burp cloths! Great job on the dress - Sydney will be adoreable.
Post a Comment