Monday, March 17, 2008

Still Here

Hey there everyone. I have been on a slight hiatus from blogging because my cousin was in town for a few days. She was down here for a work conference and so she extended her stay to hang out for a while. It was great having her here and she got a chance to meet a lot of my friends! Just a few updates on what's going on here.
Conner thought he was Evil Knievel one night and thought he would put his big stuffed dog below the chair and jump onto it. Of course he overshot, but didn't seem to be hurt. Daddy made him stop and gave him a little lecture. So we showed him how to sit on his bum and then slide off the chair instead.































On the 15th we went to the park for the SAMLARC Spring Fling and met a bunch of friends there. Conner did a little Easter egg hunting (he would gather eggs for random kids and put them in their Easter Baskets), tractor riding, pony riding, and running around. He wished he could have gone on the bounce houses, but there were only 3 or 4 houses for a zillion BIG kids and so I didn't let him go on. He still had fun. Then we all went to Chipotle for lunch and Josh met us there.







































Can you tell who's bellies these are?









Our hummingbirds came back again this year (can you spot him in the tree above?)to make a nest out in our front patio area. There are two tiny eggs in the nest about the size of your pinkynail. It's so cute when they hatch and smush each other for space in a nest no bigger than half your palm. I will update you with pictures.

Still set to induce on the 19th at 7:00AM.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

4 Calling Birds:

Sarah said...

Is that Sunny's belly with you? Both of you look great! That park thing looked like so much fun- I had no idea that was going on. Maybe I should actually read the SAMLARC magazine when I get it! Good luck with everything on Wednesday!!!

peacekeeper said...

conner is too cute and i love the pic of the lecture. you go dad! my guess is you are in brown cause you grow your boys BIG! Cant wait to hear the details tomorrow. you will be awesome! love you guys!

Jamie said...

I like the pants on Conner's head. Too funny! Cute lecture picture. Good luck tomorrow! I'll say a prayer for you.

Ashley said...

I love Conner's fashion statement! Love the pants on the head dude! Love you guys!