Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Conner checking out the new stroller.
Saying goodbye to the old stroller...in my favorite pajamas on him.








Putting on his "eyes," as he calls them.


Zoning on Mister Rogers neighbor-hood.








My new best friends. Keeps 'em from swelling and gives me extra padding for the extra weight.

4 Calling Birds:

Lindsey and Ben said...

That stroller looks awesome! Only one more week! Yeah for Baby Wyatt!

sharon said...

I hope you like the new stroller, it looks awesome. If I know you, you will be spending alot of time using it.

peacekeeper said...

stroller looks way cool. conner looks confused as to where is co-rider is? i love the look at your shoes with your belly in there. you can make it girl!!!

Toby said...

I like the top picture where Conner is sitting in the new stroller and I think I know what he's thinking.

"What's that other seat for?"

It will be fun to see how he takes to baby Wyatt.