Conner helped me put together the baby cradle this morning. He stuck the screws in the holes and turned them and used a screwdriver too! He was so tickled with himself, he would squeal every time he put a screw in. QT!
I forgot to mention that when we had Wyatt's most recent ultrasound we could see lots of curly hair on his head. Just like Conner had. I wonder if it will be black like Conner's was?
I'm tired today. I think I will try to get some shower thank you's done before I go to bed though.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





3 Calling Birds:
such a good little helper. teach him early to be a helper...comes in handy later :)
Sure...he helps now! Just wait until Wyatt steals the show? I just love Conner's enthusiasem( I just butchered that word). Just counting down the days( 12 more) what else do you need to get done before Wyatt arrives?
...about Jack and Diane?
Post a Comment