Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Progression of Days

Wyatt William Owens Born 3/19/08 at 6:02PM 9lbs 3oz 20 inches long. Instant relief following a "slightly" (Ha Ha) painful but quick birth. This birth was better and worse than Conner's birth in so many ways. The following days have been a little easier (thank Heaven for pain relievers). Grandma Owens and Raechal have helped me out immensely and I have not been alone since the birth. More to come when I can sit at the computer a little longer.
For now, enjoy some pictures!!














































































8 Calling Birds:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!! I have been checking your blog every day to see pictures of little Wyatt and I'm so glad that you got a chance to post some. He is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him in person. I must say that he looks adorable in the little yellow "Smile" outfit- I wonder who got that for him!!! I'm glad to hear that everything went well. I guess I'm the next one in line- one more week!

Lindsey and Ben said...

Yeah! He is so cute you guys! I am glad to hear that you are doing well!

Tonya said...

Oh, Rach! He is darling! I, too, have been checking your blog nonstop hoping for a glimpse of Wyatt. I hope you are getting SOME sleep, but enjoy this tiny little newborn phase every second. It goes so fast, especially with each kiddo.

Let me know if you need anything!

Erin said...

Your boys are so cute! Little Wyatt just looks like an angel! Can't wait to meet him. I'm so gald everything went well! Let me know if I can do anything.

Cortney said...

YYESSS!!! I have been checking everyday to sneak a peek! He is chubby and adorable, I love it!

peacekeeper said...

I echo everyone else although I have cheated with glimpses from other family members blogs...hehe. Such a cutie. we cant wait to meet him. Glad you are getting some help and hopefully some rest. love all the pics on snap...thanks for sending. I love the pic of josh sleeping with him...it goes by so fast. We love you all so much and miss you tons. sending our hugs and kisses!!!

Cindy said...

YAY!!! I've been checking everyday to see some pictures and I have a BIG smile on my face right now. He's so precious and everyone looks great!

Jamie said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is soooo cute! I love the new title picture. Brothers at last!