Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Back


Hello Everyone! Thanks so much for all your well wishes and prayers as we brought Wyatt into this world. I am healing well and Wyatt is already growing. When I had Conner, I think I was so scared that I don't remember a lot of the stuff that went on. I am taking complete notes of everything that I am going through- just in case another baby Owens decides to join our family.
Wyatt is a great eater and now I see how all those other moms seemed to breastfeed with ease while I struggled just to keep Conner attached.
Josh is working hard and a lot. Lots of late nights and weekends have kept him away. He was able to take the whole day off today and he was a blessing to me. He got up with Conner this morning and went downstairs with him so I could sleep in a little more. He also took Conner to the park across the street...but their visit was cut short due to a field covered with tiny marshmallows!
We had our weekly Sunday dinner at Gram and Gramps house with welcomed visitors Tyler and Melissa. We all had a great time and lots of laughs. Tyler and Melissa are pregnant too and were excited to see Wyatt.
Things are getting back to ... normal?

3 Calling Birds:

Tonya said...

Nothing like jumping back in the saddle, huh? Call me if you need anything. It's tough with two littles.

Tonya said...

OH, and the boys are darling!!

peacekeeper said...

guess my comment above goes better with this post...i read them all and then go back and comment sometimes. so to the post above...congrats also to sunny and good luck to the rest of you! he,he