I posted the pictures that didn't accentuate my double chin!! HA!
The Shower was a big hit!! A lot of people went to A LOT of work to make it really nice for Sunny and I. There was Great stuff to eat thanks to all the cookie bakers and goodie bringers and yummy fixers! And thanks to Linda for hosting it in her beautiful home.
Wyatt made out like a bandit and will have a whole slew of new clothes for himself (not hand me downs from friends, family, and Conner- not that hand me downs are bad mind you). The little outfits are so adorable and I can't wait to try them all out on him. Conner also got a couple of things as the BIG BROTHER...he just doesn't have any idea what he's in for.
Now I just have to unpack everything, wash everything, and then put everything away. Is a mother's work ever done?? Hee Hee.
Thanks everyone for helping with and/or coming to the shower. Sorry if I didn't get a chance to talk with you if I didn't...
12 MORE DAYS!!!





3 Calling Birds:
It was a way fun shower! Now we just need to get these little guys here!
sad that i missed it but glad to hear it was such a success. i love getting rained on ;) have fun continuing to get ready for the little man's arrival. and yes, conner has no idea how someone so small can affect his world so dramatically!
PLEASE get that picture of me off of your blog- it's just mean! I had a great time at your shower and am so excited to meet little Wyatt! I can't believe how close you are!
Post a Comment