I am getting so excited for this Wednesday! Wyatt is such a cute little baby and I love all of the pictures from his birth. I'm glad that everyone is doing well and can't wait to meet him in person!
So fun...i love all the visitors. wyatt has so many adoring fans already. we love you wyatt...o and the rest of you too (wink,wink). we really miss not being there and cant wait to see you all soon.
3 Calling Birds:
You guys captured such great pictures to document his birth! Thanks for posting them and letting us share in the fun!
I am getting so excited for this Wednesday! Wyatt is such a cute little baby and I love all of the pictures from his birth. I'm glad that everyone is doing well and can't wait to meet him in person!
So fun...i love all the visitors. wyatt has so many adoring fans already. we love you wyatt...o and the rest of you too (wink,wink). we really miss not being there and cant wait to see you all soon.
Post a Comment