Monday, March 31, 2008

Babies Galore




First we have to congratulate Sunny, Clay, and Bryson on their new arrival, Zach!
Second, we want to wish all of our friends the best of luck with their upcoming birth days!! Sarah, you are an ol' pro at this!! Everything will be great and amazing! Robyn, Lauren, and Cortney are all in my same boat...2nd babies...you will be amazing as well! Prayers and blessings to all! LOVE YOU!!!

10 Calling Birds:

juan said...

Congrats on your newest addition. I hope all is well and I wish your family the best.

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, he is so beautiful. I am so glad you're doing well and are home now! I am so jealous that he's already here and you made it through the labor okay! I am so nervous! I can't wait to see him in person. He is a doll and I love the pictures of Conner with him. It looks like he adores him. See? I think it's so cool to have them so close so they can bond now and be so close!!! Thanks for sending me the email, I am not always the best blog checker. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jennifer Shorr said...

Oh, he is so handsome! Major congrats to you all. I love the adoring photo of the boys together--it's so touching. Thanks so much for sending your blog link, I'll make sure to check back now and then. I'm just starting to get into blogging--it's a cool way to please the grandparents! Check ours out sometime at http://shorrfamily.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Congratulations! I hope you are recovering well. Let me know how I can help out. Your new little one looks adorable.

Cortney said...

Rachel, that was so sweet, it made me cry! Thank goodness my hormones will be back to normal in a few weeks! Roxie can't get enough of Conner and pics of his new baby "brover!!" May the force be with you...

peacekeeper said...

you are an old pro too now. you are a great mommy and i am sure it all just feels so natural. so fun that conners new playmate has arrived...in a few months they will be double trouble :)

Lindsey and Ben said...

He is so cute Rachel! I Hope that you are doing ok!

indymartin said...

Wyatt is such a great name...and fitting for such a handsome young man. Congrats! I'm surprised you have time to blog. I'm getting worried I won't have time to breath, let alone sit down at the computer with two kids! Yikes.

Robyn said...

Wait, have I ever told you that Tombstone is one of our favorite movies? Oh come on, if it came out now, it would be rated PG. We love Wyatt Earp (sp?). Great name.