Ok, on to the main business of the day. I had an ultrasound this morning and Wyatt is measuring HUGE. He is measuring 8 lbs 11 oz.- which is even bigger than Conner measured at this time. WHAT?? Ok, so even if they are a pound off- he could be 7 lbs. 11 oz. which would still put him at 9-10 pounds when he is scheduled to be born in one month- at this rate he will be over 10. NO THANKS!
With that said, my doc suggested we schedule an induction for 2 weeks early! YIPEE! We are all scheduled to go for 3/19/08.





7 Calling Birds:
horray! horray! horray! so excited! it's on my calendar and we are starting an official countdown. Only 15 more days!!! phew, thats soon! we can definately watch conner, just let us know what you need!
Yeah for Wyatt! That is exciting! 2 weeks early is so great! Congratulations!!!We can't wait to see the little guy!
I'm so excited for you! It is such a fun day when new babies come! Good luck! We wish we could be there to see Wyatt and celebrate with you.
That is exciting news because we will be in Ca that week!!!! We can't wait to meet him and welcome him to the family! Congradulations!
hooray for big babies that let us deliver early!!! wyatt is going to have to be a big guy to hold his own with conner. i am so excited for you guys. wish we could be there. love you lots.
Ok Rachel its on my calendar and I will do whatever you want me to do. I am so excited for you, its a blessing in disguise. You better start telling Conner his baby brother will be here soon. Put your feet up, rest, you will need all your energy very soon. We love you.
Yah, they did an ultrasound 1 month before my due date, when I was pregnant with Brandon & told me he would be about 8 1/2 lbs when he was due to be born. He came 2 weeks early and was 10 lbs! I am happy for you! It's so nice to have the date ahead of time.
Post a Comment