Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One of these nasty blue bubbles got a hold of Conner while frolicking in the Lanikai surf this past August. There were some stings on his face and arms but mostly on one of his hands.
He was crying hysterically and I think he was really scared that the pain wasn't stopping. I gave him some Tylenol and held him until he was calm but he kept saying he wanted to go "nigh-night". That is the one and only reason he is lying under this umbrella. He's not asleep mind you but he laid here for a good half hour. I even put a towel over his face and body to protect him from blowing sand and he didn't stop me.

1 Calling Birds:

Robyn said...

How sad that he got stung, but what a beautiful picture of the boys on the beach. Is Wyatt standing in that picture? That is awesome! Well, maybe not for you, but for him-hee hee! And what's wrong with being a mommy blogger C-Jane? I thought anyone with kids was one.