I love my grapevine reindeer. This picture does not do him justice and his barren background looks so plain! You'll just have to stop by and see how cool he really is.
Find the cheapest dinkiest wreath you can and liven it up with pine bough garland , pretty pics, and a bow.


Before my Target run the other night (after the kiddies were fast asleep), I swung by Lowe's to take a few pine boughs off their hands (for FREE from Christmas tree clippings-SWEET).
I did this to my bathroom counter. Is it too much? Hee Hee. I don't care. It smells too good to remove. Yeah, my bathrooms bright, I know.
A few last touches before my parents arrive from wintry blistery Wisconsin. More boughs, snowflakes, beads, and NEW STOCKINGS (60% off at JoAnne's- hoody hooooo!!!)
I did this to my bathroom counter. Is it too much? Hee Hee. I don't care. It smells too good to remove. Yeah, my bathrooms bright, I know.
A few last touches before my parents arrive from wintry blistery Wisconsin. More boughs, snowflakes, beads, and NEW STOCKINGS (60% off at JoAnne's- hoody hooooo!!!)





3 Calling Birds:
Love the stockings... LOVE IT!!
Joann's 60% off has helped to adorn our house as well!
Love, love, love the tree out of the tomato cage. SO creative.
Post a Comment