This morning's dumping of woofs and meows kept Wyatt mesmerized for 8 minutes while I prepared breakfast.
"Penny for the baby sir, penny for the baby?"
I don't know what happened.
..but tonight, WoWos got super brave and just started letting go all over the place for long periods of time!
I love this time of year because Target is open until 11PM. Woohoo!
*Baby loses all his binkies? Head to Target at 9:30.
*If kids both go to bed at around 8? Head to Target.
*Craving cookie dough late at night? Head to Target.
Sweet.
Sweet.
Speaking of sweet. Morning breath makes me want to throw up...except for Wyatt's. He has the sweetest yummiest morning breath you'll ever find. I savor it each morning (and after each nap) by taking large whiffs through the nose, followed by long, "hmmmm's".
Wyatt has also been sounding like a baby alligator lately? I was thinking about how cute it was and remembered that Conner did the same thing. Do your babies chirp like alligators? If you don't know what a baby alligator sounds like, go here and click on sound clip #10 in the box on the right with the alligator picture.





2 Calling Birds:
My kid sounds like a valasa raptor. Very annoying at 2:00 in the morning.
I understand the Target obsession and I was so excited for their later hours too.
Post a Comment