My sweet Conner. What ever happened to your lungs? The allergist told us today that he is unsure as to whether he's getting asthma or if it's Asthmatic Bronchitis. We're treating him for the latter and he'll be seen again in two weeks. He has long extended coughing fits when he gets excited or upset...we'll see what happens.
He also had an allergic reaction (I'm thinking to eggs in a breakfast casserole that was left uncooked next to the stove where little curious fingers could reach) on Christmas. His eyes were itching and hurting and he had a few large hives surrounding his eyes and runny nose. Josh went on a wild goose chase for allergy meds.
This little cutie took his first steps a couple days ago (Dec. 27th).
Walked right toward Bapas he did!





2 Calling Birds:
Rachel... I'm sorry about the asthma. We have had some allergy and asthma kids. It is such a pain! Ethan used to get sick after his MMR vaccinations, because they were (I'm not sure if they still are) made from an egg culture, and he was allergic to eggs. The good news is, he doesn't have any problem with them at all anymore. We had eczema, asthma...you name it. You learn to get good at giving breathing treatments, and it does get better as they get older :( I hope yours is just a short-term thing. You guys are such a gorgeous family! Love you...
Hey Rachel, looks like you've been having a fun month. I'm sorry your parent's had to leave, but I bet that was fun to spend quality time with them this season.
So sorry about the asthma stuff. We've been through it and will probably have 2 kids with asthma since Jenna is already showing the symptoms when she gets sick. Trent is a pro at doing breathing treatments now, as long as he can sit and watch a show while doing it!
I hope you get it all figured out. I can't believe Wyatt is walking! That's crazy. He just wants to be like his older brother Conner!
Post a Comment