Wyatt and Conner get along famously. As soon as I head into Conner's room, Wyatt starts to wiggle and squeal. Then, Conner asks me to put Wyatt into his crib and shares with him his non-favorite binkies.

It shouldn't have happened. I took Josh's cajones and cut them off tonight (his words and not quite exactly). But seriously, I thought it would be really cute to send out Christmas cards with a picture of us all posing as elves. It wasn't until Josh was sitting on the couch all garbed up, looking at me like a frumpster, that I realized what I'd done. I couldn't stop laughing. I teared up. I doubled over. I still can't stop laughing when I look at the pictures. I decided I wouldn't humiliate him by sending his "elf shot" out to friends. But I thought, since mostly only the wives look at this blog...oh heck, it doesn't make it any better...my friends (the wives) will give him the same amount of crap. Don't be too hard on him. He was a good sport and I was an idiot. What was I thinking?
0 Calling Birds:
Post a Comment