C Jane keeps talking about Mommy Bloggers; teasing as if they were a bad thing. I just can't support this misunderstanding; as giggly faces and kooky expressions are my kryptonite (say it like Chris Rock- Kryp-toe-ni-eet). I am forced to post them for as long as they take over the memory in my camera. Our family's special moments captured and put on display like monkeys at the zoo. I just can't help myself. I AM a mommy blogger...in time, C Jane will be too. Hee Hee Hee.
Conner says, "What kind of animal are you?" (name the movie for extra points in your own little point land world).
WoWos likes to sit in what I call the football position. You know, the one that all the guys pose in for their school football photos? He can extend himself really tall in this position...almost like standing...
Hm, I could just eat him up! I'm really starting to like the color brown for eyes...considering that 3 out of 4 Owens' prefer them.
What have we here? A rather large box arrived from the frozen tundra. Containing gifts and yummy goodies. Handmade candy store turtles, cheese, summer sausage...and these...peppermint peeps. They've come so far since my day of the yellow marshmallowy Chickie's found only at Easter.





1 Calling Birds:
Love the football pose position! How does he do that?
Post a Comment