RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are “TAGGED” by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven things about me.
1. Over the past fifteen years, I have had many different hair colors. Highlights, extremely blonde, red with strawberry blonde chunks, black, dark cherry, chestnut with large blonde chunks... and it has almost always been long- except a couple of Christmas's ago when I cut it short and it was black. What's next?
2. I am addicted to sweets. I crave and seek them out constantly. I think I may have an overgrowth of yeast in my stomach or something. I actually have several symptoms of this problem but I can't do anything about it at the moment because I am pregnant.
3. I was a swimmer from about 8 years old until 19. I was pretty good and set a couple of records in high school (100 IM and Free Relay). There was a time that I got really burned out but I had a coach who gave me a few pep talks that kept me in the sport. I really miss swimming and would like to take it up again. Maybe when Josh stops leaving early and working late or the kids start school...
4. I was born and raised in Moscow, Idaho (17 years), then I moved to Oshkosh, Wisconsin because my mom got remarried and my new dad got a job at the University there as a chemistry professor. I lived there for almost 4 years then had to get away from the cold. I moved to San Diego and lived with a friends uncle for 3 months until I found a place of my own. I lived and went to school at SDSU for 6 years and then moved to Las Vegas for around 6-8 months. I moved back to San Diego and lived there for about 2 more years until I met Josh. I moved to Orange County at that point and lived with Josh's parents for almost 2 years then Josh moved in as well (and we were married). We lived there a little over one more year and then got our condo in RSM. I have been in OC ever since.
5. I am kind of a loner and very independent (which I am trying to change). I am an only child and spent a lot of time on my own growing up. Because I moved out at a fairly young age and moved across the country from my parents, I learned strong independence. I just kind of do what I gotta do...by myself. I have been trying to make more friends and become closer to them. Anyone wanna call me and hang out? Do I sound pathetic???
6. I always knew I wanted to have a baby or two but I NEVER knew how much I would love it. I absolutely LOVE being a mom. I never knew I had it in me to be so nurturing and loving towards a little one. It is unexplainable.
7. One of the things I really miss doing is dancing. I used to love to dance. My friends or Josh and I would get all dressed up and go out dancing. I love to dance, I love music, I love to feel the rhythm in my soul! Hee Hee.
*Bonus* I really love country music. I swore I never would.
I am tagging Sarah, because I think she is the only other blogger (that I have addresses to) that hasn't been tagged. By the way, if anyone talks to Robyn, can you tell her to invite me and Raechal to her blog!!!! Jeesh!
Oh wait! I have to tag Ashley too!! You're it!









6 Calling Birds:
how about my kids come over and hang out with you tomorrow!?
That sounds like a great plan Rae! We'd love to see them!
This was so fun to read! I love how brave you are with your hair! I am so boring.
I am also a sugar addict. It's bad right now, I keep raiding my kids' Halloween candy.
That is so fun that you guys go dancing!
I'll email Robyn right now and tell her to invite you to read her blog.
I'm so excited that you have a blog! It was really fun to read this post and learn more about you. I guess this means that I need to fulfill my end of the tag- I'll get on that!!!
Rachel!!! It's me, I'm sorry! I do NOT have an exclusive blog, it's just requires a password. I want anyone who wants to (I mean, anyone who wants to read about my exciting adventures at Target), to read my blog. I had no idea you had one!! I didn't know Sunny had one either! Mmmm...maybe she didn't want me to know. Sunny????
That was so fun to read those fun facts about you. I, too, love sweets!! And I had no idea you were a swimmer, let alone, a professional one! 11 years? Wow!
I thought you were born in Russia until I saw the word Idaho. That's still cool though. And I DO want to hang out. I honestly am so lazy when it comes to gathering the energy to call someone and plan something, especially during the day when kids have different nap schedules. That's why Trent and I just go everywhere by ourselves. I am a loner too sometimes. So let's get together as two loners and hang out, okay?
Thanks for giving me a shout out so I could find your blog!!
You are fascinating and i never lack for things to talk to you about. i just wish we were closer so we could hang out but you are always welcome at my house. hehe
Post a Comment