Friday, November 9, 2007

Blogging Obsession



So, Raechal and I were talking the other day about how obsessed we were with blogging. It seems we do the same things... If I am on the computer, I check my blog every 15 minutes or so to see if anyone has made a comment and then I check on other people's blogs to see if they have updated. CRAZY! I get all bummed if there has been no action anywhere. I have had to limit my blog viewing and sometimes I force myself to just leave the computer off. PROBLEMS!!

8 Calling Birds:

Lindsey and Ben said...

That is hiliarious! I love looking on everyone's blog and seeing the update! I get so bored with the people who don't update! I love it! Keep it coming!

peacekeeper said...

i agree...keep it coming. but what is up with the hoodie and monitor cover???

with love, r said...

Isn't that a hilarious picture? The cover on the monitor is called a monitor hoodie. Yikes!

Tonya said...

It is an addiction, huh?

That pic is the best.

Raechal said...

I just checked again, and no new post yet? it's been-what- 12 hours. Get with it already!

just kidding! and don't ask why it's so late and I'm looking at blogs....I'm probably sicker than you are.

Raechal said...

oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new family picture you posted. so cute! was that from Conner's 1 year pictures you were telling me about?

Robyn said...

I think Josh just wanted to keep the computer warm. That's a funny picture. When I started blogging, I spent so much time reading other blogs and checking mine too. It's so fun!

with love, r said...

Hey Rae-
Yeah- the family pic is from Conner's one year picture session at JCPenney's. Can you tell blue is my favorite color?
Hey Robyn, that picture with the monitor hoodie is NOT an actual picture of anyone in my family (at least not that I know about). :)
It is just a pic I found on the internet of obsessed computer users. I don't want you to think badly of Josh. :)HA HA