Poor little guy has a fever, but he's still as cheery as ever.
He had a long trip to Costco today that wore him out. He also helped me to finish decorating for Christmas (maybe I should say he helped me undecorate...). He can't keep his little hands off the tree ornaments.
I also can't have the stockings hanging from the mantle...he almost pulled the heavy metal stocking holder down on top of his head.
Here's a quick pic of our tree. I still need to add a few more lights (I realized after taking this picture) and I am going to load it down with tinsel. Should we keep a running tab on how many of Conner's diapers contain tinsel throughout the holiday season?





3 Calling Birds:
Your tree is beautiful! I cannot wait to get home and get my tree decorated! Did you guys find a car yet?
I love decorating for Christmas! I have already had to redecorate our tree a few times since my kids keep pulling all of the decorations off. So annoying, but I think it is just too tempting for these little kids!
Asher sleeps in the exact position. The second I put him in bed, he rolls over to his tummy, tucks his knees under him, bottom in the air. So cute.
And, he is attacking the tree.
Post a Comment