Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday at the Park

Josh's cousin, Caitlin, just turned one and we got to go to her birthday party in the park. All the kids and family had such a wonderful time. Caitlin had so much fun she fell asleep right in the middle of her party. So all the other kids decided to play with her new toys.

Caitlin holds on to her daddy when
the other kids make her a little nervous.



Owens Shares the Ball with Us!!

Conner tries on a hat.

7 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

so fun...miss you guys and all the fun watching these kids grow up :)

Raechal said...

actually....Josh and Caitlin are cousins! Isn't that wierd! I love that I have a cousin younger than my kids!

Lindsey and Ben said...

What a fun party? Connor is soooo cute with that little hat on! My favorite thing about him is his killer smile!!!! Your heart has to melt everytime he smiles at you!

Robyn said...

I love the pool with the balls in it! How fun! Conner is adorable! I love his hair!

Robyn said...

Oh, let me know if you guys change parks because it would be fun to meet up with you guys when you have park day!!!

Sarah said...

Conner really is such an adorable little boy. I'm sure that your next one will be just as cute- you guys obviously make cute kids! I'm glad you had a good time at the party!

Toby said...

I think Owen really pulls off the "look into my crystal ball" look.