Holy moly - you are fast!!! I still haven't even looked for mine. Working on the lesson for tomorrow instead - but of course, that blogging obsession got the best of me and I had to check. Promise, to find it soon. Tomorrow?
Wow. You look like one of Charlie's Angels. You are so pretty and you look the exact same. What is up with you guys not aging a bit? Love the hair too. Classic!! I am so sad because I don't have a scanner. Maybe I'll take a picture of my senior picture and post that!!
5 Calling Birds:
Holy moly - you are fast!!! I still haven't even looked for mine. Working on the lesson for tomorrow instead - but of course, that blogging obsession got the best of me and I had to check. Promise, to find it soon. Tomorrow?
Oh, by the way - the BANGS yes!! But you're still just as beautiful!
seriously, that was soooo fast! impressive. and I can't wait to see yours too sunny!
and to any of our other blogger friends....you can post yours too!
Wow. You look like one of Charlie's Angels. You are so pretty and you look the exact same. What is up with you guys not aging a bit? Love the hair too. Classic!! I am so sad because I don't have a scanner. Maybe I'll take a picture of my senior picture and post that!!
the girls thought you looked different...duh. what a hottie.
Post a Comment