Sunday, November 4, 2007

Christmas


Good Morning friends!
I read a friend of mine's blog the other day and she admitted to listening to Christmas music already. So, I had to confess my mutual affinity for the season. I have been listening to Christmas music since September. What? Is this so bad? I was also excited to see Christmas decorations appearing in stores in September.
I am not sure why Christmas brings me such joy. I think it may be a thing I have for the past...who knows.
Anyways, the actual day is less than 8 weeks away. So, you better get shopping!

2 Calling Birds:

Toby said...

For the most part there are two kinds of people in this world. Those that wait until Thanksgiving is over before listening to Christmas music (and they get annoyed when others don't wait), and those that listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I'm in that elite group right in the middle. I don't mind listening to Christmas music and getting into the Christmas spirit early, as long as we don't skip over Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving also gives me two days off every year so I must respect that. All joking aside though, the spirit is pretty much the same for both. One of the reasons this is my favorite time of year.

peacekeeper said...

i think we may start getting xmas decorations out soon. drew needs to take advantage of the good weather and get the lights up before it snows. we have been listening to christmas music since sept also because of our dance music. :) we love it and i am way behind on my shopping.